Friday, April 6, 2012

FOTD & A New Spotlight (WCW)



















Hello!
I'm trying to keep this short and sweet (like I would even know how! I am the queen of over-share) because my back is injured, yet again! Just as it was almost better, I am completely cripples with pain and I want to vomit. I still took the time to scribble on some makeup for my FOTD though! :D Plus there was the chance that I'd be going to the hospital, and I've already neglected my hair and tweezing. I didn't want to be mistaken for some sort of mythical beast. Oh, look... I'm rambling. So much for short and sweet.

Anyway, below my FOTD will be my new spotlight. It's called "What Fierce Outfit is Chloë Wearing Today?" or... "WFOICWT" Hahah.. Okay. That's a bit much. Maybe "What's Chloe Wearing?" tagged as "WCW." I'll work on it.

OKAY, BAM!!!

For the eye, I used:

  • UDPP (primer)
  • MAC Woodwinked (lid)
  • MAC Stars n'Rockets (crease, lower outer corner of lashline)
  • MAC Dazzlelight (highlight)
  • MAC Nylon (inner waterline)
  • MAC Embark (upper lashline)
  • Urban Decay "Baked" liner (across waterline)
  • MAC Stubborn Brown pencil (outer 3rd of waterline)
  • MAC False Lashes Extreme Black
The lip is:
  • Wet 'n Wild liner in 666
  • MAC St. Germain lipstick
  • MAC Oyster Girl gloss
And on my face:
  • Revlon PhotoReady Airbrush makeup
  • MAC mineralize blush in "Daft Pink"
I skipped a lot of priming/base steps and rushed through my application. You can look at any of my other FOTD's to figure out how this was applied,which brushes etc. It's my standard go-to application. 

Tried to get a variety of lighting. It was hard to get these colours to show properly, but I eventually got it. 




And now...
Drumroll...

What's Chloë Wearing??

I'll tell you! Chloe is wearing: 
  • Tattoo inspired onesie from London Rock
  • Leopard hoodie & Jeggings from Walmart
  • Pink fancy jeweled shoes courtesy of her friend Dallas (and his parents Erin & Mike)


Now I just need to make a fancy header for these spotlights with a picture of Chloe looking like the fierce diva she is. Ciao daahhlings! <3
-H.Cat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks darling <3